Yay! This is super exciting; today I have been nominated for Most Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much Rose, of Forestmtnhike, http://forestmtnhike.wordpress.com/. This really made my day! I am pleased to accept and am even more happy to have something to write about today since I was a bad girl and didn’t do a project last night for today’s blog. 🙂
I see there are rules for accepting this award, so here I go-I already thanked Rose for nominating me. This angel is also a big supporter of my blog, commenting and liking my posts, which does wonders for the soul. Big virtual hug, girl!
Next off is to tell you 7 random facts about me.
1. My hair is not blue anymore and although I enjoyed it, I’m trying to be more normal. NOT! My hair back to the usual fire engine red. 🙂
2. I despise snow and the cold weather! So why do I live in Colorado you ask? I persuaded my hubby about 5 years ago, who hates the cold even more than I, to move to Colorado for the 300 + days of sunshine they typically get a year. Too bad we’re on day 3 of the longest snowstorm I can remember…ugh.
3. I perish a little every day that I am not at the beach. Words cannot express how much I love the ocean. I will own my piece of beachfront paradise some day. 🙂
4. God is my compass; enough said. He completely anointed this blog on January 1 when I had a huge meltdown. Thanks to my father and family for surrounding me in prayer that day, I have been strong in this year long journey and am amazed at how much fun I’m having.
5. I love afternoon tea. The days that I actually get to sit down with a cup of Enlgish Breakfast Tea and a lovely treat are days I truly feel relaxed. I cherish this tradition and fondly remember afternoon teas with my dear Granny in the last years of her life.
6. I am nervous as spit for an upcoming concert in which I’m singing 2 soprano arias and the hauntingly beautiful Lakme “flower” duet.
7. As a health coach, I am having pizza tonight and I’m blaming it on the darn weather. 🙂
Now for my fave bloggers. Boy, I have not spent the time exploring WordPress like I should, but I’d like to nominate the following 15 bloggers for Most Versatile Blogger Awards. Good luck to each of you and thank you for sharing your talents with us!
Phew! Well, that’s a start. Have a great day and thanks for following me!